We offer the walnut core. We are ready to execute any order of the buyer. The product is provided with all international standards and the requirements of GOST and UNECE DDP-02. Due to manual cleaning, it is possible to provide the customer with products of the highest quality: free from mold, garbage and dried. On Buyer’s request, we can offer any kind of packaging.
Walnut kernels are classified into 5 categories, from whole halves to fine crumbs:
1. Halves (butterfly). Min. 85% Dirt - up to 1% moisture - up to 9%. The appearance of the Halves category:
2. Quarter (1/4)- a core pieces that are not sifted in a sieve with circular holes and shape 11 mm in diameter. The appearance of the Quarter category:
3. Mix. The structure of this core category includes 30% halves (butterfly), the remaining range of the nucleus occupies a quarter (1/4) and eighths (1/8). Exterior view of Mix categories:
4. Eighths (1/8). This category consists of core pieces which passed through a sieve of circular shape and a diameter of 11 mm, but at the same time not to sift in a sieve with a diameter of 3 mm. Eighths are generally divided into two quantities: 3-6 mm and 7-10 mm. These pieces of walnut kernels are used in confectionery and baker's case. The appearance of the category Eighths:
5. Crumb - are tiny pieces of walnut kernels, the size of which does not exceed 3 mm, the appearance reminds a powder or flour. Crumb is applied in the confectionery craft, namely: is added to the dough, sprinkled with ice cream, cake, cookies, and chips are prepared from nut filling. Appearance of Crumb categories:
In addition, its colors, we can offer goods for all tastes of the customer. The appearance of the kernel:
A: Extra Light. Allowed content of not more than 15% (by weight) of darker kernels than [A] Extra Light, of which not more than 2% may be darker than [B] light.
B: light. The content is allowed no more than 15% (by weight) of nuts darker than [B] light, of which not more than 2% may be darker than the [C] is slightly darker.
C: slightly dark. The content is allowed no more than 15% (by weight) of nuts darker than [C] is slightly darker, of which not more than 2% may be darker than [D] dark.
D: dark. The content is allowed no more than 10% (by weight) nuts, even darker.